Retail Merchant Account
Don’t have time to find the best retail merchant account
This is why you can’t afford to take chances when it comes to your retail merchant account. Retailers have come to rely on MD for our unbeatable prices and dedication to quality. It’s our full merchant service approach that has positioned us as the leader in retail merchant account solutions.
We offer a wide range of customized merchant solutions to meet the needs of your business and your global customers. Merchant Digital can enable your retail business to accept all major credit cards, in addition to debit and check solutions. Merchant Digital is certified in virtually all retail merchant account hardware and software point-of-sale (POS) systems. Contact us today to determine what retail merchant account solutions are right for your retail business.
Retail Merchant Account Credit Card Processing
Whether you have a retail storefront, restaurant, hotel, services, or a MOTO business, your customers expect you to accept their preferred method of payment.
Merchant Digital can help you easily setup a retail merchant account for the customer payment solution best for you! The entire retail merchant account process will take less than 15 minutes, and you’ll be up and running with a new retail merchant account in less than 48 hours.
- Application & set-up is simple, fast & easy
- Accept all major credit cards
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Debit, ATM, JCB, and Diners Card
- Receive funds within 48-72 hours
- Online transaction history reporting
- 24/7 customer service and help desk
- Free training and set-up
- Restaurants – We can provide your restaurant with an array of retail terminal solutions based on your specific needs. Whether its a small diner, a fine dining establishment or a specialty sandwich shop we offer retail merchant account solutions to fit any retail business needs.
- Mail Order Telephone Order – We can easily help you establish merchant accounts for your telephone orders and card-not-present transactions in which they never take physical possession of the customer’s credit card require a special merchant account. Most credit card companies use special criteria to assess risk and have a different fee structure for these types of accounts.
- Internet Merchant Account – Processing credit cards over the Internet is one of the fastest growing segments of transactions today. We have exciting programs at Applied Merchant Systems for all your merchants needs from brochure websites for the merchant who only wants a web presence with basic information to full e-commerce sites and virtual terminals for the merchant who will hand key transactions online as opposed to having a piece of hardware.